Stutter,
Wow, that cab floor and just about everything I can see looks to be in awesome condition. Good for you!
Like you, I started posting photos in photobucket. To be honest, I was very unhappy at how slow it made my computer run and that other folks often had trouble seeing the photos.
Take this suggestion for what it's worth. Open a Weebly.com account.
LINK HEREIt takes a few minutes to learn your way around but it really is fun to have a BLOG. If you don't want to use it as a BLOG, just upload photos that you want others to see. Then share the link to the photos.
Here's an example.
LINK to RANDOM PICS on my Weebly BLOG. A forum member wanted to see pics of a stock Inline 6 exhaust. So I just posted them to my Weebly account on a page I call "Random Pics". I can delete them whenever I want. I have total control. No advertising. No spam. I have complete control of all content on my website. IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
Meanwhile, Keep at it man! Keep the motivation alive! I'll be following along.