| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (68ironhead, Woodcmiami, 55shaker, Gdads51, GMCJammer51, 3B, LAJones48, mick53, 50Chevy3100),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 | I'm looking to buy a welder.. don't know what to look for really.. I'll only have to weld a few things but I'd like to have one around the house for my next project after this truck (mach 1) - Anyways, for this project, I'll need to repair 1 floor panel, both cab corners and I'll also be welding the mufflers/pipes on.. any recommendations? How about the Lincoln's from Home Depot? They're like $299 or something for the small ones..
1952 Chevy 5 Window Restoration
| | |
| |
| |