| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2016 Posts: 26 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2016 Posts: 26 | I'm looking for a floor mat for my 57 while most of the vendors list them most are for a 3 speed. My truck is a 4 speed so I need the high hump. I have found one for the high hump made by ACC. So my question is has anybody used one??? Or is there someone else that has them. I am trying not to buy 3 of them before I get one that is right. Thanks | | |
| |
| |