| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2017 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2017 Posts: 45 | I wondered about that Fred. It's at the lowest point of the case. I haven't had a chance to get to the numbers yet. It does have a 7 bolt side cover. I have an old gasoline siphon bulb. I'll see what the bottom oil looks like. If it's cruddy I'll take out that bottom bolt. This tranny might be cooked but I won't know until I can drive it again. I've got a 3 speed floor shifted Saginaw out of a 69 chevelle. Any chance that would mate up to the 235? Thanx Jim
Jim
1955 Chevy series 2 6 cylinder, 3 on the tree Short bed, step side
| | |
| |
| |