| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 | I sandblasted,wire brushed and sanded. Use any combination that you feel is correct for your usage. I did them all and am happy with the results. I finally painted my 4t6 last week and am happy with the results.........But I can't get my digital camera to cooperate with me for pics. The color doesn't seem the same.....But after 3-4 years I AM happy. Dan http://rides.webshots.com/album/512683224ScMvjW | | |
| |
| |