| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 9 | Hey everyone, I'm looking for advice on how to get my 54 chevy 3800 with a inline 235 started. I have been able to get it to sputter but don't know how to get it to actually take off. I tried putting ether in it and that helped but it won't do more than a few puffs. The truck hasn't run in like 20 years and has pretty bad compression which probably doesn't help. I'm hoping the rings will pop lose once the block warms up. What should I do?
Thanks
1954 Chevy 3800
| | |
| |
| |