| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Peggy M, Steelonsteel, WICruiser, 51sub, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, TS3600, GRNHydra, 1 invisible),
126
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 102 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 102 | I'm considering buying aftermarket vent window assemblies for my 51. Are they any good, and do they fit, etc.? Are all of them the same from vendor to vendor, or is there a better one I should look at? My experience with after market parts is terrible, so I don't want to spend $600 for poor quality parts that don't fit. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone with experience with them.
Ron Thompson 51 Chevy 1/2 ton 36 F@rd coupe 65 Riviera
| | |
| |
| |