Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 1,424 ODSS President | | ODSS President Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 1,424 | At 2300 feet and clear skies it was too hot early in the season but covered the grounds with Richard (2manyprojects) Friday from noontime and again Saturday morning. Didn't find much of anything I had to have but I'm a 6 cylinder 235-261 guy and our stuff is harder to pick. Great 'country type' people, knowledgeable, in fact when I took a break from the sun by sitting in my cab at the truck/car venue I have never had as many people walk up and talk the talk, read: know as much as I do about the AD trucks, that was really cool. I drove 50 miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway going down and the ride back. I had a frozen smile for every mile of that trip, absolutely beautiful and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Floyd, VA, itself, is a magical place with the Floyd General Store and live street music, banjo pickin' style. The Crooked Road is nearby and is an experience in itself. Will I do it again ? Yep! I believe they have a Fall version of the same show/swap.
~ Cosmo 1949 Chevy Half Ton Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities. "...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Cosmo | 05/01/2017 1:58 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Hambone | 05/01/2017 4:04 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Cosmo | 05/01/2017 4:25 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| TrknGMC | 05/01/2017 4:27 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Hambone | 05/02/2017 12:53 AM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Slick Willy | 05/24/2017 12:59 AM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| 2manyprojects | 05/02/2017 3:47 AM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Grigg | 05/02/2017 12:08 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Cosmo | 06/01/2017 3:06 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| Cosmo | 06/04/2017 2:39 PM |
Re: Floyd Auto Fair, June 2,3,4!
| ndkid275 | 06/05/2017 1:13 AM | |
| |