| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 23 | I guess that's my dilemma. Nothing I have found indicates if the column has been changed. The engine was changed out to a 235. all by PO with no records. Obviously if there is only one style bearing for the 47-59, then the column must have been changed. I just cant imagine why. I guess I need someone to verify the Outside Diameter of their column. | | |
| |
| |