| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | I'm no expert on six cylinders, but 2000 rpm sounds very low to me...you'll be way below the engine power curve. I think 3000 rpm sounds better. I think most of the guys swapping rears to go faster are still running the engine at close to max rpm to achieve those higher speeds. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |