Thanks. It's a painless harness on Chevy 350. Steering wheel is new IDIT tilt column. Headlights and tail lights are led. Turn lights on front are bulb. Have led turn flasher and hazard flasher
All worked fine until I tried to hook up brake light switch. As noted, I forgot to unhook battery and grounded the positive wire on brake switch on floor of cab. Blew my turn signal fuse and my wiper fuse. Replaced fuses and headlights and taillights work. Blinkers don't work. Brake lights don't either even though switch is hooked up and has power. I tried hot jumping brake light switch with piece of wire and no luck.
I read on internets that the turn signal and brake lights both run through the turn signal switch. My thoughts are that, in grounding the brake signal switch hot wire, I:
1. Fried my turn signal flasher; and/or
2. Fried my turn signal switch.
Any thoughts or input re how to chase down or test for my problem would be appreciated. Thanks.