This was the fourth time I've attended Homecoming; I was unable to attend last year. Each one of them seem to take on a life of their own; regardless of the weather.

There is always a commonality to them. Reconnecting with Stovebolters I've had the opportunity to know, meeting Stovebolters - in person for the first time- that I came to know on this site, always learning how to solve problems in a new way from the vast knowledge pool of the Stovebolters there, and the generous spirit that flows through everyone that attends.

This generous spirit starts at the top and flows through all living things at HQ and Friendship Forest. Thank you John and Peggy for allowing me the opportunity to experience this great event!

And thank you to all of the other Stovebolters that help make this event possible!


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter