| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 30 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 30 | I am ready to remount my rear wheel hubs on the axle. This is for a 1955 Chevy 6400 series 2. I see that the hubs get lubricated from the transaxle but do I need to apply a grease/lube to the bearings before I install the hubs? If so, what do you recommend? | | |
| |
| |