| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 | Thanks Ed. I drove to the truck this morning. First thing I did was go under the truck to see what my son had done. That is when I realized the floor board had to be removed. To take the battery out from the top. When my son bought the truck it had a good battery.
Long time since I have worked on old cars. So long ago I forgot how I changed the battery in my 1950 F 1. That was about 1978.
Then when writing this post my memories came back to me of removing the front seat in my 1935 Buick coupe to get access to the Buick's battery. Whether to R & R, check the water, or charge it. Jeffrey
| | |
| |
| |