| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 101 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 101 | I am curious what is the difference in bondo colors. Is obvious that the previous owner of my 55 used a white filler. Is it a better type. I have only found grey with red hardner when I have bought some. Please educate me on bondo...............
Thanks,
Roger
Roger http://www.flickr.com/photos/45469713@N00/?saved=1
| | |
| |
| |