| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, cmayna),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,601 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,601 | I just bought a 65 GMC with the 292. Have really not had much time to look it over much yet. It's a nice day today and will see if I will remember to get a couple pictures.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |