NEWBIE! NEWBIE! NEWBIE!
Not absolutely sure yet but I believe this is a "1941" BigBolt. Original plate in place and lists Model CC 303, Serial# 3095 with a gross rating of 12,000LBS. Upon breaking down the six rock hard tires I found that one rim is narrower than the others. All rims have five holes. Rear axle is floating with clamshell pumpkin. Required rim measures 22-1/2" at the largest diameter of the wheel, and measures 7-3/8 wide not counting offset center boltplate protrusion. These rims all appear to be originals in comparison to photos of exact same truck. The oddball rim differs only in width meaduring out at 4-3/4" wide.
Curious to learn more than I found on this sight as there are no functional photo links or photos that reference the rims, particularly what is the narrow rim designed for? Were all six rims originally of matching design, and size? If not, and they originally varied among the three placements; steer, load duallies, or underchassis spare, what would be the correct rim size by location. Thanks all! Call or text Peter at cell# (714)290-2470 and I can text or email you pics immediately!