| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Donf, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, Forty9, 1 invisible),
92
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 14 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 14 | I have a 65 Chevy swb/fleetside that was given to me by my grandfather. He purchased it in Batesville, MS. around 1968 from the original owner. The paint looks like it was done by a house painter--seriously, it always has as far back as I can remember, maybe it was knowing him. Anyhow it does not have original paint. I have determined the paint code to be 555AD which is a two tone code from what I can tell. 22567(Fawn) is the basic color, and 8290(Ivory) is the body two tone color. Does anyone know where I might find a photograph of a vintage truck in this paint scheme, or a restoration. If not can you tell me what was painted fawn and what was painted ivory on the truck. | | |
| |
| |