Hey all, brand new here to Stovebolt! I'm working on a 65 GMC with a 230 and just recently had the rochester 1 barrel gone through by a carb shop. Trucks been sitting for a number of months, partially because when I try to drive it 2 issues; on snap throttle you can feel a major delay, like no accel pump function-but I know it is working well;2nd issue and the most annoying, after warmed up it stalls when coming to a stop sign or light. If I choke it a bit(pull choke mind you) seems like it isn't as bad. Intake was resurfaced with exhaust before carb was installed and I've retorqued all the mount bolts so they tight! I really feel this is a lean issue, but not familiar with these manifolds. Base timing at 4 BTDC and when I snap throttle timing doesn't even chage yet bc rpm hasn't but I'm already farting and popping from my sputter snap cause.