| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 62 | I just ordered the spec sheet for my truck from http://www.vintagevehicleservices.com/options.html I am told when it comes in it will show original dealer. This is for GM Canada of course, but I am sure there is something similar for US production.
1951 GMC 9430 long box w/ hoist 1952 GMC 9430 long box w/ hoist (sold)
| | |
| |
| |