HI, can any one help me with a few ?s i have. I will try to explain as best i can. JUST did a first start on my truck FRANKIN,runs well . here is the 2 problems .1) if i keep the clutch in the engine runs but if i let it out it will stall like the trans is stuck. so i took the tork tube off and tryed to spin the yoke no deal. So i took the shifter top off and it now will spin all the way to rear wheels. I figured i would have bits of gear and shavins (clean) & it looks good no rust.the trans top is all gunked up and dry,wd40d it to soak.could that gunk be the problem?old oil in it is full.2)The uni joint seems to be sloppy a lot of movement side to side. should it be tight but free? I have never seen or taken this kind of tranny apart only the 3 speeds (the simple ones) THANKS for any feed back or help. BJF