| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, Jman, HandyAndy, DadsFirstPickup, Otto Skorzeny, Ponchogl, ronsway),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,531 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 10 | Along the same lines, I've got a leak on my T-221 where the speedo cable plugs into the transfer case. I've been checking around to see if anyone sells that bullet (the thing the speedo cable threads onto), but no luck. I'm guessing the seal on the bullet is shot. Any ideas where I could get one? I checked Torque King and a few other places.
Thanks, Wayne
__________________ '62 K10 Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |