| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,514 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 124 | How cool is that?? I was thinking of doing something similar mostly from an economics stand point. Figured I could put a unit together much cheaper than purchasing or trying to make a metal one. I have the tools I would need as one of my other hobby's happens to be wood working. Dave
38 Chevy 1/2 ton being resto-moded 65 AC Cobra replica USAF vet
| | |
| |
| |