| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (PAUL Berardi, Phak1, DaveV, Cheapskate1229, Otto Skorzeny, carbking, Peggy M, Wayne67vert),
138
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I've seen the thrust washer assembly same thickness and interchangeable with thrust bearings. Seems the thrust washer has higher load capacity and the bearings a little easier turning. I opt for the thrust bearings when I replace kingpins and have a choice of kits/bearing type. To find those choices look in the catalog by size, not exact application, then cross your preferred kit back to application just to double check it fits the make and approximate model you're dealing with.
I agree, if the other side is good then fresh grease and leave it alone. | | |
| |
| |