Ok, all, I had to change one of my headlights the other day (first one in the 3 1/2 years I've had it), and although I've had it off a few times for cleaning and inspection, I didn't notice till this time that the clip for the screw on the bottom of the trim ring around the bulb is barely there. The clip is still there, but the hole that the screw attaches to has some of the metal that surrounds the screw broken off. There's just enough to get a bite on the screw threads, but I need to replace it. I checked Classic Parts catalogue, but don't see any there. Where can I find these clips? I'm talking about a single clip at the bottom (6 o'clock) of the trim ring, and is mounted to the fender (maybe the bucket, I'm not sure), and extends up to the point that the screw goes through the ring. I haven't checked my other catalogues yet, but I thought I'd check with all you well-informed bolt heads first. Thanks for any help in finding a couple of these.