| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 | Well, yeah. The pixie dust works as an abrasive.
I've been tinkering with a Nissan block for a rebuild job. I used Simplegreen and a pressure washer. That and a little Brakleen helped dry it. | | |
| |
| |