| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 | I ran into the same thing when I was installing a 235 where a 216 used to be. You have to use a 235 connecting rod. It's longer and shaped correctly. The 216 Rod will not Work..... I tried.
1950 SUBURBAN / SCHOOL BUS A.K.A "THE SCHOOL RUST"
| | |
| |
| |