| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 | It will probably have a 3:73 in it and will be a posi with disc brakes. The axle should have a tag attached to tell what the ratio is. If you don't like the offset pumpkin, you can use 2 short axles by cutting the long side to the same length as the short side.
It all depends what width you need for your truck. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | |
| |
| |