Hello,

I'm building a 1960 k20 and finally need to do more than lurk on the stovebolt. I've had a few of these trucks and lots of muscle cars and old motorcycles, and I studied mechanical engineering in school.

The k20 has been used on farms in my area since it was new, and I think I have a full history of it's ownership since new, though it would be nice to know a little more. It has a 235 with a sm420 and t221, the date codes on the tcase and trans are from dec 59.

The truck runs and drives well but has had a rough life one would expect from nearly 60 years on farms. I've replaced a lot of sheet metal and rebuilt the entire brake system, and just been steadily working through all the problems I've found in it over the last 8 or 9 months. It is staying very original.

All the best,
Wil