Howdy everyone, new here and doing a quick intro names Rogelio but around the web I go by Rabbit212 you can usually find me in the self defense/firearms sites yeah I'm a bit of a gun nut. December I picked up a nice little 51 for the wife as that's her dream vehicle and I was finally able to find one locally that I was comfortable with. I will post pics once I figure out how lol anyway it's red in color no major rust at all original six with the Rochester that is in need of replacement or rebuild because wow it's running Super rich previous owner put in an auto tranny, power steering and swapped out the rear end for a more friendly highway ride. Overall it starts right up and drives well the wife wants it as her daily driver so first project is to put in a new master cylinder and convert the front drums to disks and fix that carb. Everything else for now is cosmetic and can wait but I tell her safety first. Well this is actually a very long post for me I'm usually quite brief and more of a lurker but since I'm new to this expect to see me around quite a bit and please excuse the obvious and repetitive questions. Y'all have a great day.