| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 44 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 44 | I would recommend using a narrower frame and save yourself a lot of head aches. I personally hate seeing too wide of a suspension on any type of truck or car. If you do want to extend your cab, here is a link to my build. I stretched mine 10 inches. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=592642 | | |
| |
| |