| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (UtahYork),
215
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | I forgot which was which on mine (58) I just connected them and then turned the key on and off real quick to see if the gauge went up or not. It seemed to move a bit harder onto the empty peg so I swapped them and turned it on again. I have "tested" other gauges doing this and not harmed them either (just leaving it on for a fraction of a second).
Probably not the best way to do it but, I have not had any issues. | | |
| |
| |