I agree on the material. I've had some installed on mine since march, it still looks exactly like it did the day I installed it. It was easier to get in place, it was leak free on the first try, doesn't seem to be deteriorating, and other than collecting a little dust I'm betting it will be there until the next time I need to remove the manifolds for other reasons. Only down side was I had to cut my own for the between manifold gasket because I couldn't find a precut one for my year model, but it was easier to cut than standard material. I have a review thread on it on here if you want to read more, I think it will come up in a search. Time will tell, but previously I had to replace my standard gaskets about every two years, always one exhaust port would give out, usually not the same one as the last as the material just deteriorated to the point of blowing out.