I am also presently weighing out whether to go with a dual exhaust...
I'm going to run a fenton intake with the dual tiny two barrel carter/webers that Langdon sells (too late, I already bought them- so I don't need opinions regarding these or other carbs!). With a 261 I feel like I ought to be able to run three of those carbs...but this is my first stove bolt, so I'm trying to play it safe by going with setups that others have proven work well.
If I decide to run the stock exhaust manifold on my 261, what diameter pipe would you guys run? It's a mild build- an 848 head milled 060 and pistons bored 060 with a Bulldog cam.
If I go with a fenton exhaust manifold, what diameter pipe would you guys run? I was considering a muffler with 2 inlet/one outlet with that setup as well...would that be a bad idea?
Thanks for any input,
Dave