Gee, I wonder how any of folks that bought these trucks when they were new survived. My dad was short and I never heard him complain
when he bought his new 49 GMC, but it did have 3 on the tree

I never had any trouble with my 52, I made a few 500 and 1,000 mile trips in it. No power,no air, no heat, just a nice seat

The Mod here has a stock burb, I think 52 and he has driven it all over the USA, all stock..never heard him complain about driving it..
and stock steering wheel, four speed and then switched to 5 speed.. I love driving it, and I was in my 60's back when I drove it.. I wish I still had it

Last edited by joker; 12/05/2016 4:30 AM.

Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.