| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 9 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2005 Posts: 9 | Editor of Stovebolt thought I might get answer on this forum for my 1950 3100 pick-up. I want to relocate the gas tank and place under bed. The problem is I don't want filler in bed wood. Would prefer the filler neck protruded throught flat sheet metal of box. Actually seen picture of it behind rear drivers side that looked O.K. Because of cost and availability I want to use after market tank but haven't got a clue what works. Please drop me a line if you've been down this road. | | |
| |
| |