I used to like PB Blaster and still do, it works very well.
I also have a can of Kroil and it works at least as good or perhaps better. I use it frequently and only a couple drops at a time, I've had the one can for many years and it's still plenty full.

The comments about high price are misguided, it doesn't take much to do the job so it is very cheap for each use. Perhaps folks that think it is expensive are accustomed to spraying their penetrant of choice freely and wildly, wasting the majority of it?


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-