| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
228
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 168 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2013 Posts: 168 | Jeanie,
Unfortunately, I'm one of 'those' not on FB. I would normally do the work myself, but I'm just too busy with work. It is Italian registered right now, and so I have to get it running well so that I can register it here and drive it alot. I'll have to check out something like AAA.
1953 3100
Melbourne, FL Veteran
| | |
| |
| |