| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 | After nearly 40 years of looking I finally found the upper 1/2 of a fan shroud for my '36 Chevy pickup. I've had the lower 1/2 since 1979. If anyone wants to see what that GM accessory looks like I have a picture.
Ray W | | |
| |
| |