| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 | My 1950 Burb was missing the jump seat. I bought one off the bay last night. My only concern is that I've never actually seen one of these in person so I kinda took a chance on it working. Do you fellas think this is the right seat for my 1950 suburban? photobucket photobucket photobucket
1950 SUBURBAN / SCHOOL BUS A.K.A "THE SCHOOL RUST"
| | |
| |
| |