| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 265 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 265 | I think I have finally found a body shop that will do the last bit of body and paint work on my 53 3100. He asked me if I wanted to pin stripe the wheels and the belt line of the cab? The truck is going to be Burgundy Maroon. That color calls for the color "Gold Bronze". The only information concerning a paint code for it, that I have been able to track down, is the Dupont color SM-61A. Has anybody used that color code to have any mixed up? Or, has anyone gone to the extent of having that code converted to something else that is workable? I have been able to track down all of the other colors that came on a stock truck. This is that last piece of the paint story puzzle. If any of you Bolters can help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Rugo
Steve Rugg 53 3100
| | |
| |
| |