This topic is of interest to me but currently on the back burner. A year ago I was at a large swap meet and found this large bracket that was labeled as an AC bracket for a 1960's inline 6. The guy took my offer of $20. It was a gamble because I really wasn't sure what such a bracket should look like. He had all his stuff labeled very neatly so I figured he knew what he was selling.
Here's a
LINK to some photos. I mocked it up on a 250ci I have in the shop. The bracket fits pretty well but not like a glove. The lower 2 holes near the timing cover do not line up with anything - making me think I don't have all the parts. I may have paid $20 for scrap metal. Anyone think maybe this belongs on a different engine or maybe it was on a larger 1.5 or bigger truck?