| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible),
150
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 | I'm gathering parts to put a 70ish 292 and MY6 transmission into a '68 gmc. I have the aluminum bell housing that was original for the transmission. I thought I had everything I need until I realized that there are no holes in the bell housing to mount the starter. [IMG]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn214/jfnar/68%20GMC/IMG_01301_zps2qev0837.jpg[/IMG] In all the posts I've read about using the MY6 transmission I don't remember this issue being mentioned. Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong please? This is the last obstacle I have to clear before I install the engine. Thanks. Jeff
'64 swb stepside (gone) '57 1 ton '53 phone truck '59 swb '46 1 1/2 ton '68 swb gmc
| | |
| |
| |