As already stated, Patrick is a great guy. He is in his 70's and I have heard he takes orders for these kits but does not place the actual order until he has a minimum number of orders in the queue. If you place your order right after he has filled a bunch of orders, you could be waiting forever until he builds up the number of orders in the queue. If you place your order and are one of the last few people needed to meet his minimum you might get your parts very quickly. The biggest challenge now is I think this issue is starting to become common knowledge and most people are now looking for another source for their parts. This will even lengthen the turn around time because it takes him much longer to obtain the minimum number of orders. This is not all parts, just these rear end kits. I ordered an alternator bracket from him and had it in less than a week.
Last edited by dgrinnan; 10/11/2016 7:04 PM.