| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Steelonsteel, klhansen, tclederman, Nick in Manitou, dt235sd, Bill Hanlon, Leo, GRNHydra),
70
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,112 Posts1,056,577 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 166 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 166 | Well, I finally got the top end rebuilt on my 270, had a friend help me to set the carb and we got it runnin half way decent... I was SO excited ! But then elation turned to sadness when we discovered a water leak near the front of the engine. It didn't really show itself until the motor got warm. I refilled the radiator today and fired it up. It didn't run near as smoothly today as it did yesterday. I tried driving it in the yard and it kept bogging down like it has in past before I had it rebuilt. Even worse, it was pouring water from water pump after just a few minutes running today. I guess I will be needing a new water pump now at a minimum ? Are they out there anywhere ? Very expensive ?Any input appreciated.
Troy | | |
| |
| |