| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 144 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 144 | I've been refurbishing the doors last few weeks and I got one done and one to go. What I need to know is can the window channeling I guess you would call it ( the channeling that the window goes up into when you close the door window) be bought at an auto glass store or is it a specific part for that specific model. Its either felt or rubber and mounted on a strip of sheet metal that screws into the door (window) frame and bends quite easily. Enjoy the sight and sure get a lot of knowledge from all of you. | | |
| |
| |