| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | The Suburban ran great last night after I got the old fuel out of it. It ran great this morning going to town. Then coming home it took some intermittent sputtering spells Then it started losing power on the same stretch of road where it started when I had the old gas in it.
Now I'm thinking I have a loose terminal somewhere in the ignition system. Or maybe the Pertronix unit is playing tricks on me. Anyone ever had one flutter before dying?
What else should I be looking at? | | |
| |
| |