| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 5 | I would like to scratchbuild a model of the 503 c.i. six cylinder for use in a model truck. I have several pictures but nothing in them can be used a size reference. If someone has one of these engines could I implore you to take a couple of measurements for me. If I could get the measurement of the length of the block, say, at the level of where the spark plugs thread in and the width at the same point and if at all possible the measurement from the bottom of the lowest point of the oil pan to the top of the valve cover I can interpolate the rest. This is going to be in 1/25th scale anyway so a close measurement is all that's necessary. If anyone can help I'd be forever in your debt.
Thanks Steve
| | |
| |
| |