Don, I think we could do a lot to promote our Stovebolt site to the numerous other Chevy/GMC truck guys at the show. Flyers that as we are walking around the show we can drop in the window like the guys promoting the next car show do. I imagine there were at least 100 prospective Stovebolt recruits on the show grounds.

Ask everyone to wear their Stovebolt t-shirts on Sarurday, any year is ok just as long as it says Stovebolt.

At the GabFest (remember we can't have a "meeting") have everyone introduce themselves and spouses/kids and tell us where they are from.

Pocket T shirts (yes I'm going to keep bugging about them)!

I heard some of the kids wanting to pick from the big boys toys not a separate table. Also a couple of the parents made the same complaint. Not sure what the answer is for that problem.

You and your helpers did a great job and I commend you for taking the Helm. yahoo


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)