| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 107 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 107 | Good to know that it is a feature not a fault. Sounds like I have the adjustment close, but possibly just slightly on the tight side, given the inch pound ratings mentioned in your link. As long as I have been driving the truck I never noticed any tight spot, and I didn't see it mentioned on anything I had read previously. Makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification. | | |
| |
| |